Club Cycliste Beaconsfield PO Box 40503 Kirkland PO, Kirkland, QC H9H 5G8
Helpful Map and RideWithGPS Information
Covid Guideline Requirements
All members who wish to ride
- must follow Covid-19 guidelines
- Please do not show up for a ride if you have any symptoms of any illness
- Please wait at least10 days after the first onset of any Covid symptoms before joining a ride
- must have accepted the Covid-19 waiver
Ride Registration Guidelines
register for each event and add your preferred ride distance after your
name (e.g. John 27 85) so others will know who else has registered for
- If your plans change and you no longer plan to attend, please cancel your registration. Log in to the website at the top-left of the page and then click the "Already registered" link on the event page.
we strongly encourage not to leave anyone behind, it could happen, so
make sure you have a cell phone and map to be self-sufficient.
- At the start, cyclists group according to their group speed. When a layout is available on the event page, meet at the designated locations.
Touring rides (Sunday & Wednesday) can start on or off island and often try to explore
quieter, scenic country roads. These are longer distance rides and
groups try to maintain a steady pace while keeping everyone together.
The starting point will vary from ride to ride.
- CCB Local rides (Saturday) start from either the Colisee in Kirkland or Macdonald Campus in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue. These are shorter rides than our Touring category rides, designed for riders with busy schedules who would like to get back to the starting point by around lunch time.
- CCB Evening rides (Tuesday & Thursday) start from Macdonald Campus in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue. Since these rides are shorter than our Touring rides, some riders treat them as a workout with a slightly higher, more competitive pace, while other groups maintain the no-drop policy of our Touring rides. Please establish the goals for your ride with your group before rolling out. We suggest the routes posted in the event, but groups may decide to follow their own route if the group agrees.
// Site tracking using Google Analytics see account # below UA-...