Club Cycliste Beaconsfield PO Box 40503 Kirkland PO, Kirkland, QC H9H 5G8
(Note: Membership applications are now closed for the 2018 season)
Here are some questions to ask yourself to help find out if CCB is right for you:
- Do you cycle with a road bike? (Yes/No)
- Do you regularly participate in other cardiovascular sports such as jogging, swimming, cross country skiing or rollerblading? (Yes/No)
- Are you interested / comfortable cycling over 60 km each outing? (Yes/No/I don't know)
- Are you able to maintain a speed of over 20 km per hour? (Yes/No/I don't know)
- Are you interested / comfortable cycling in a pace line/peloton? (Yes/No/I don't know)
If you answered Yes to all of these questions, Club Cycliste Beaconsfield is the Club for you!If you answered ' I don't know', don't despair.
- We begin our season riding shorter distances. For new riders, aim for 60 km at 20 Km/hr by early June. The rides and the calendar are designed to help you achieve this goal.
- We hope that you will enjoy the full CCB experience by participating in our fun social activities!
- As member of a volunteers’ club, you will be encouraged to participate and volunteer in cycling activities.
- Concurrent solo training is highly recommended.
Welcome to Club Cycliste Beaconsfield!
Fill in the registration form below. If you are a new member, follow this link for a document describing the registration procedure NewMemberRegistration.pdf
You may always edit the fields in your Profile at a later time.
// Site tracking using Google Analytics see account # below UA-...